Friday, January 11, 2013

And the light bulb went off.... errrr, on?

As I have said, on numerous occasions, I want to blog.  I really do.  I just don't know what to blog about.  I mean really,  how many times do you want to look at the kards I make?  Or the ideas that I borrow and revise?  Or the stuff I come up with on my own?  My husband, bless his heart, keeps saying I am the perfect person for blogging.  Really?  He thinks that because when I get something in my head and become obsessed with it...   well, that makes me the perfect candidate for blogging.   Not sure, but I think he just called me a little miss know it all!  Humph!

Well, it got me to thinking.  Dang it...  now I will have to give him credit!!  I love to make kards.  I think you all know that.  I love love love to make kards!  I also love to share my kards.  Whether you buy them or I just give them away, I love to share!  I want to share.  More.

I have decided to pick a kard a blog and post a "how to"...   now keep in mind that it won't be me doing the how to.  I am going to post the same how to that I learn from.  Then I will post several kards that I make in that style.  I would love for you to make your own kards.  Or to try to make your own kards.  But if you just don't want to, and you fall in love with the kard I show you....  I can make it for you!  The bulk of these kards will be my $3.00 specialty kards.

Let's get this ball rolling...

This is the link I used to make a Center Step Kard.  You will find hat I use Splitcoast Stampers tutorials a lot.  They are really easy to follow.  They are easy to understand and to make on my own.  You will also notice that I never duplicate the embellishments.  I do my own thing.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/centerstepcard/

I tend to print up the directions, staple them together and then refer to them often!!

Now here are a few Center Step Kards that I have done.








Well, I hope that this is a blog that you can use.  That you enjoy.  That encourages you to pull out a sheet of paper and make a kard.

Let me know what you think!

Happy, Scrappy Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment