Thursday, July 5, 2012

And so it begins.....

I keep getting asked, more and more, about my blog.  Truth is, I don't blog. Well, I didn't blog.  I don't have the time, I feel, it takes to have a successful blog.  That being said, I am going to give it a try.  If I don't have the time I want to dedicate to it...  I will blog how sorry I am that I am not blogging on a regular basis.

That all said....  Welcome to my blog.    Krafts by Kondrot.  

Krafts by Kondrot started many many years ago.  I would cross-stitch designs on baby clothes and baby bibs and sell them.  I then pulled out a sewing machine and made story books and crayon and coloring book holders.  I think I sold about a thousand of those.  My eyes were crossed!  Then I started making photo boards.  And eventually, I started making my own Kards.  I still cross-stitch, but my love of paper has taken over the house!

When Amanda went off to Michigan State University (Go GREEN!), I desperately needed something to do.  I was crying every day and the blue funk around here was wearing me down.  I decided to jump feet first into kard making and I have never looked back!  I still cried every time we left her at school, for 4 years, but, at least when I got home, I had something to do.

Amanda's thank you notes from graduation.

The stamp used is by my favorite digital stamp company - Bugaboo Stamps.  You will see them a lot in my kards.  I love them!!


I guess that about sums up how KBK came to be.  I will be adding more and more kards to this blog, but you can find the majority of my work at facebook.com/KraftsByKondrot.  Or you can even purchase kards at kraftsbykondrot.storenvy.com

All kards are made to order and can be customized to your liking.
Have a Krafty Day!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! You have a blog :)
    Your cards is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, guess I'm going to have to start a blog too. I'll read yours if you read mine! Today is a krafty day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! :) I can't wait to see lots of posts by you!

    ReplyDelete